1. Who are we?
Examdevices.com is a website of SC Romaio Technology SRL, a legal entity of Romanian nationality, with its registered office in Rediu, Iasi County, street Rasaritului no. 9, registered at the Romanian Trade Register with the number J22/3391/01.09.2022 and has the unique code tax registration number 46765664
Examdevices.com respects privacy, so we take data protection, security and compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data and private life seriously.
2. What do we do with your personal data?
SC Romaio Technology SRL undertakes to use customer data exclusively for the purpose for which it was entered, namely: making online orders, commercial information about the products sold in our online store
3. Why do we need your data?
When you make purchases on the Examdevices.com website, you give us limited access to the personal data strictly necessary for the performance of the commercial contract: address, name, surname, phone, email, company data.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
We will process the personal data collected through the customer registration form on the website and, in the course of future commercial transactions, for the purpose of concluding and executing the sale-purchase contract. This processing is based on Art. 6 paragraph sentence 1 letter b) GDPR. We also comply with the legal obligations according to the legislation in force Art. 6 paragraph sentence 1 letter c) GDPR
5. What do we do to protect your personal data?
- We are very transparent and provide our buyers/visitors of website very clear information regarding the processing of personal data,
- we have designated a personal data protection officer
- we regularly update the website theme and all plugin to the latest versions available
- we secure databases
- we allow the deletion of the personal account from My Account page
- you can request all the information we hold about you from My Account page
If you want to know what personal data we have from you, please contact our GDPR/CCPA representative. It will provide you with a .doc file with absolutely all your personal data that examdevices.com holds.
To delete an account, please contact us using any of the available means of communication and specify that you want to delete the account. Remember that you do not have to give us any reason why you want to delete the account.
Official representative person for GDPR/CCPA: Tel: +40784566882 or firstname.lastname@example.org
6. What can you do from your account on the website?
- you can make orders
- you can change any detail related to the recipient’s name, billing address, delivery address, phone number, email address, company name (if applicable).
- you can download user manuals for products, technical sheets, commercial invoice.
7. Who has access to your data?
In no way do we transmit, sell or give your data to third parties! We do not transmit, sell or transfer your data to third parties for marketing purposes outside the company SC Romaio Technology SRL!
To achieve the goals mentioned above, we use service providers, some of whom are authorized according to (Art. 28 GDPR) or who have already declared themselves “personal data operators”, having their own policies and measures. Among them our service providers for hosting, platform and maintenance services, courier service providers, our service providers for sending e-mails and SMS, IT service provider.
These service providers process personal data in accordance with European data protection legislation, to guarantee a high level of data protection.
We provide information to third parties, such as Google Inc, Facebook, Youtube, through the use of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Pixel. Third parties use this information for several purposes, such as improving the quality of our services and your browsing experience. All this information is collected anonymously.
No other transfers of personal data are made to other recipients, with the exception of the case where we have this obligation by law.
8. Where do we store your data and for how long?
All data we collect from you is stored in the European Economic Area (SEE) in accordance with the legislation in force. HostVision SRL is our hosting service provider. Your Personal data is protected by the security infrastructure HostVision SRL.
Your personal data are kept according to the legislation in force, except in the case where we have the legal obligation to continue storing your data in order to present them, upon request, to the competent control bodies.
9. We protect the children
All persons who use the Examdevices.com platform, access or order, declare on their own responsibility that they are at least 16 years old. Children cannot order from our website, but they can ask the help of a parent/guardian to do this for them.
10. Online shopping
We will use your personal data to manage your online purchases on the Examdevices.co website, also processing orders and returns through our online services and we will send you notifications about the delivery status. We will use your personal data to manage your payments. We will also use your data to handle Complaints, Returns and Product Warranties. We use personal data to identify you and you will confirm, on your own responsibility, that you are of legal age to make purchases. Your phone number will be used to contact you regarding issues of Returns, Guarantees and Complaints, Purchases to order or reporting problems related to your order.
What types of personal data do we process when shopping online?
- contact information, such as: name, address, e-mail address and telephone number
- information about payments, payment history and returns;
- information about orders.
If you have a Examdevices.com account, we will also process the personal data sent in connection with the account, such as:
- personal account;
- order history.
We do not process any kind of sensitive data, included by the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data. We also do not process the data of minors who have not reached the age of 16. (Art. 8-10 GDPR)
When the account is closed, your personal data will be deleted. They remain stored according to the legislation in force, only those with legal obligation.
Our site does NOT send offers by email, SMS or any other form of electronic communication.
12. Recording calls/conversations
Conversations with our buyers are NOT recorded. The conversations held on communication applications are not kept by Examdevices.com, each individual user has the possibility to delete the conversation from the communication application used: whatsapp, facebook messager, Botim, Zoom, Signal.
13. Customer service
We will use your personal data to manage Questions, Complaints, Returns and Guarantees for products, as well as to provide technical assistance and customer service by e-mail, the chat function present in the B2B interface, by phone and through social networks .
We can also contact you if there is a problem with your order.
14. Advertise through third parties
We will use the data to evaluate, develop and improve our services, products and systems for all our customers. For this purpose, we will not analyze your data on an individual level, all processing will be carried out in the form of statistics provided by Google Analytics reports.
This includes analytics to make our services easier to use. The analysis is also used for the development and permanent improvement of the logistic flow of goods, by forecasting purchases, stocks and deliveries, as well as our resources from a sustainability point of view, by rationalizing purchases and planning deliveries.
What types of personal data do we collect?
- email address.
- order history;
- delivery information (delivery/invoicing addresses/ name/ surname/ phone/ email);
- payment history.
- history of clicks;
- browsing and browsing history.
15. Payment Processing
On the Examdevices.com website you can pay in two ways:
- with your bank card
- wire bank transfer to the our company account
For wire bank transfer, remember that the bank you belong to has an independent obligation to process your personal data.
16. Legal obligations
We will use your personal data to comply with legal obligations, court decisions and authorities’ decisions. This includes the use of personal data for the collection and verification of accounting data in accordance with the regulations on accounting records.
The data we use are: customer ID, Order ID, Your Name, Postal adress, billing address, the amount of the transaction, the date of the transaction.
17. Prevention of criminality
We process the following personal data: video images and video recordings
18. What are your rights?
Please keep in mind that the rights provided by the GDPR are not absolute and there are certain conditions and limits in which you can exercise them.
• The right to information:
You have the right to receive from us information about the processing operations carried out in our capacity as a data operator. “Information”. Thus, we comply with this obligation by informing the persons concerned (including in electronic format) in a clear and simple, transparent and concise language. (Art. 13 and Art. 14 GDPR)
• Right of access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you. (Art. 15 GDPR) You can send a request to the email address: email@example.com asking us to provide you with a copy of the personal data we process.
• The right to rectification:
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data, if they are incorrect, including the right to complete incomplete personal data. (Art. 16 GDPR) If you have an account on Examdevices.com, you can edit the personal data in your account by accessing the Personal Account on the page: https://www.examdevices.com/my-account/
• The right to delete data:
You have the right to delete any personal data processed by Examdevices.com at any time (Art. 17 GDPR)
• Your right to object to data processing and direct marketing: You have the right to object to data processing and direct marketing (Art. 21 GDPR)
• The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Examdevices.com restrict the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 GDPR) in the following situations:
- if you object to the processing based on the legitimate interest, Examdevices.com will restrict any processing of this data until the legitimate interest is confirmed.
- if you state that your personal data is incorrect, Examdevices.com must restrict any processing of this data until the correctness of the personal data is verified.
- if the processing is illegal, you can object to the processing of personal data and request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- if Examdevices.com no longer needs your personal data, but it is necessary to defend your rights in court.
• The right to portability:
Whenever Examdevices.com processes your personal data by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to obtain the transfer of a copy of your data in a structured format used frequently and automatically processed to you or to another party. This includes only the personal data you have sent us. (Art. 20 GDPR)
• The right to opposition:
If the data processing is not based on your consent, but on our legitimate interests or those of a third party, you can object at any time to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation. However, if our legitimate interest prevails over your rights and freedoms, we have the right to continue data processing.
You can object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes based on our legitimate interest, whatever your reason. Careful! Our direct marketing is based on clearly expressed Consent. (Art. 21 GDPR)
• The right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles
This right is applicable if the automated individual decision-making process produces legal effects that concern or affect you to a significant extent. The right is provided by art. 22 of the GDPR.
• The right to withdraw consent:
The right to withdraw at any time a given consent in order to stop a data processing that is based on your consent. The withdrawal will not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal (Art. 7 GDPR).
• The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority:
If you are not satisfied with the solution received from us, you can contact ANSPDCP (firstname.lastname@example.org).
19. How can you exercise your rights?
We have staff dedicated to customer assistance services who will manage your requests regarding your rights mentioned above. Our staff is always at your disposal at the address: email@example.com
If you believe that Examdevices.com processes your personal data in an incorrect way, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection officer: email@example.com or +40784566882
20. Comments/Rating for the Product(s)
When you leave a comment or provide a rating for a product on the Examdevice.com website, you agree that part of your personal data entered by you during account registration will be publicly visible.
The publicly visible data are:
- Personal name
- IP address
- profile picture if you uploaded one when creating the account.
- the date you comment/give the rating for the product
- the comment/rating made
You can change these data at any time from the My Account section: www.examdevices.com/my-account
Version 1.0 from 29.Oct.2022
For any other information, do not hesitate to contact us by phone:
Whatsapp No: 0040785969636
- Monday – Friday: 08am – 10pm
- Saturday: 08am – 16pm
- Sunday: Close
Please consider the time above, not your local time!