GSM Box with Invisible Micro Earpiece
The most advanced non-wired system for cheating on exams. This system is recommended to be used for major and demanding exams, where you are not allowed to bring a mobile phone in the exam room.
- of the size of a matchbox,
- the GSM Box replaces the mobile phone,
- it's Undetectable!
- It works in any GSM network,
- Answers AUTOMATICALLY to the call,
- and has a very high performance microphone,
- Battery autonomy 3 ... 4 hours
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
It is the most used system for cheating on exams, which is part of the professional product range. It represents the culmination of systems for cheating on exams, combines advanced data transmission technologies, encrypts them with well-established protocols, making them almost impossible to detect or jam. It answers the call itself when the call is interrupted, autonomy up to ~ 4 hours of talk time and has a built-in microphone that captures even the weakest sounds.
You can establish with the person who will help you and dictate your answers, a series of signs. For example, if your home help dictates your answers and you fall behind with writing or if you do not understand a word you can pretend you scratch in the area where you have the GSM Box and knock in the box, your home help will hear and will repeat the last words or the last sentence. A performant microphone will help the home help who dictates the answers to hear louder and clearer what is happening in the exam room.
During the exam you cannot speak out loud because there is a lot of quietness in the exam room, but often at the beginning of the exam when the topics are given, the supervising teachers give information about how the exam takes place or a student may have one question and there is little noise in the room. This is the right time when you can whisper the topics to your help at home. A state-of-the-art microphone will help the home help understand easily and you do not have to repeat many times.
The sound quality in the micro headset in the ear is very good. A very important feature of this device is the automatic response function, more precisely when someone calls the SIM number in the device, the box will respond automatically without having to press any buttons.
All of these features make this device one of the best systems for cheating on exams, guaranteeing 100% safety.
The system consists of:
- The GSM Box: It's a special micro-telephone that makes direct connection between the home help that gives you the answers and the headset in your ear
- Micro Headset: captures the special waves emitted by the box to the headset and plays them in the ear
A normal SIM card with a number is inserted in the GSM Box. When calling from any phone (be it landline) the number of the SIM card inside, the GSM Box will respond automatically and start transmitting to the headset from the ear what the caller speaks to you. At the same time, the GSM Box also has a very sensitive microphone that captures the weakest sounds, so the home help listens to what's going on in the exam room (you can whisper him/her the subjects). If the exam is very demanding and you cannot whisper the subjects then you need a cheating video camera that sends LIVE images with the topics. You can find Camera Models here.
How does the one who dictates know when to call you? It's a very good question, and the answer is simple: by knowing the time when the exam starts, you set up with the person who dictates you to call you at that time. You can start and hide the box from home. You will make a trial call to make sure everything works well. After you close this trial call, the GSM Box will remain on hold - do not worry, the battery will consume very little in the standby state.
- It works in any GSM network in any country,
- It is undetectable,
- There is no need to have a telephone to you in the exam room, no wires on the body, no necklace around the neck etc.
- The GSM box is a mini phone of the size of a matchbox,
- The GSM box RESPONDS AUTOMATICALLY every time the SIM card number is called from inside,
- The GSM box has a very high-performance microphone
- it can be heard when someone walks through the exam room.
- Dimensions: as a matchbox
- Battery autonomy LiPo-Ion rechargeable:
- talk time: up to 4 hours,
- standby up to 30 hours
- Charge time: ~ 3 hours,
- automatic response
The package includes:
- 1 x GSM Box of the skin colour in order to hide it easily,
- 1 x Micro Headset MC-2000 OF SKIN COLOUR!
- 5 x SONY 337, SR 416 SW Silver Oxide Original Battery
- 1 x cable for charging the GSM box
- 1 x very detailed instructions for use
- 1 x warranty certificate
- Can the Micro Headset be seen in your ear?
I_ Answer: The MC-2000 model with Motorola loudspeaker can be totally introduced in the ear, it has the skin colour and it cannot be seen as a plug in the ear as the ones with black cap. More details about the micro headset here
- Is there a possibility for the Micro-headset to remain stuck in the ear?
I_ Answer: NO! The headset comes out of the ear by pulling that antenna with the help of a tweezer, and it's impossible to remain there blocked.
- Can I also call from the GSM Box?
I Answer: No. The box automatically responds every time to any number that calls it. So the calling function is useless, a risky operation though, because you can raise suspicions when you try to call yourself.
Nov 22, 2018
GSM Box With Invisible Micro Earpiece
A very useful system for cheat on exam or test because it has the great advantage that you do not need your cell phone with you in the exam room. The SIM card is inserted directly into the GSM box, turn on the gsm box and call the sim card number inserted in the gsm box. The gsm box will automatically answer the call and transmit the sound to the invisible earpiece from your ear.
GSM Box has built-in highly sensitive microphone!
It's easy to hide - extremely small dimensions!
I love it because I can use any gsm network!
Recommended to buy: Yes